What to expect
Educators, parents and community members can come to workshops offered by Occupational Therapists or guest experts on a variety of subjects for the goal of understanding and serving the whole child for a community of healthy and positive childhood experiences. A variety of workshops, professional assessments, and consulting opportunities are available including:
WORKSHOPS and Clubs for children and youth
Social and Emotional Learning curriculum is integrated into all our programs
- "eSTEAM" Workshops right in the classroom. Designed to build confidence for both students and teachers in STEAM technology like 3D-Printing.
- Small group focused programs in the classroom or at the daVinci's Brain studio. Groups are between 4-6 students.
- TechWAY (Technology & Work Appreciation for Youth) Learn entry level job skills, both technology and soft skills to help youth transition to their first job.
- Get Social - ideal for those with social skill building needs, including students with autism, are shy or have concerns about being bullied.
- Monthly Maker Meet Up
- Afterschool Program
- Individualized and intensive intervention
- Horse Assisted OT program Spring/Summer 2017
- One on one therapy and parent consulting
- Individual standardized assessments